Eyes is a Xfce panel plugin that adds eyes which watch your every step. Scary!
- Translation updates: Amharic, Catalan, Esperanto, Greek, Swedish
- Add ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS to Makefile.am
- Add .gitignore
- Fix IT_PROG_INTLTOOL warning.
- Translation updates: Hebrew, Lithuania, Slovak
- Many translation updates.
- Small optimizations to update function, making animation more smooth.
- Support for deskbar mode and panel multi-row config (>=xfce4-panel-4.9.0).
- Make eye movement independent, like in xeyes (bug #9036).
- Implement eye position calculations in 3D coordinates (bug #9036).
- Build the plugin as a module.
- Autotools update (automake-1.13 compatibility and other issues).
- Fix remembering theme (bug #9035).
- Update size after panel orientation change (bug #8404).
- More translation updates.
- Port to libxfce4ui (bug #8074).
- Translated into 11 more languages, for a total of 54, 36 of which are fully translated.
- Fixed compile issues, resolving bugs #5740 and #6024.
- Post release tag bump (2016/11/02 21:11)
- Updates for release (2016/06/11 01:45)
- I18n: Update translation ca (100%). (2016/06/11 00:31)
- Fix GTK_CHECK_VERSION for GdkSeat (GTK 3.20.0 instead of 3.2.0) (2016/06/10 01:29)
- Updates for release (2016/06/08 18:29)
Bugs should be reported to the Xfce bug tracking system. Before reporting bugs, please look if your issue has not been reported before, has already been solved or is on the TODO list. Also make sure you've read the README. Always make sure you're using the current version.
The normal (and best) way to get this plugin is to use the package manager or port system of your operating system.
If it isn't available there, or if you want a different version, you can download it in source form from http://archive.xfce.org/src/panel-plugins/xfce4-eyes-plugin/.