The main website of Midori is www.twotoasts.de.
See also the Midori Faq.
Midori is a lightweight web browser.
- Full integration with GTK+2.
- Fast rendering with WebKit.
- Tabs, windows and session management.
- Flexibly configurable Web Search.
- User scripts and user styles support.
- Straightforward bookmark management.
- Customizable and extensible interface.
- Extensions written in C.
- Custom context menu actions.
Check the Midori website for releases and other information.
Requirements: GTK+ 2.10, WebkitGtk, libXML2
Optional: Unique 0.9, libsoup 2.4, sqlite 3.0, docutils, xdg-open
Building and Installing
Building and installing Midori is straightforward.
Make sure you have Python 2.4 or higher installed.
Change to the Midori folder on your hard disk in a terminal.
Run './waf configure'
Run './waf build'
You can now run Midori from _build_/default/midori
You can install it with './waf install'
For further options run './waf --help'
Bugs should be reported to the Bugtracker.