Written by Alessio Piccoli and Cédric Leporcq. xfce4-windowck-plugin is a set of two plugins which allows you to put the maximized window title and windows buttons on the panel.
This code is derived from original 'Window Applets' from Andrej Belcijan.
- Show the title and buttons of the maximized window on the panel.
- Allow window actions on buttons and title clicks (activate, (un)maximize, close).
- Allow window action menu on left button click.
- Title formatting options.
- xfwm4/unity theming support for buttons.
Add the desired window headers plugins to the panel.
You can specify the behaviour and appearance in the proprieties dialog (controlled windows, show/hide buttons, theme, title formatting options…).
For the 4.10 panel (and above)
- Xfce4-panel 4.10
Please file bug reports or feature requests to github bug tracker.
How do I hide the window decorations on maximized windows on xfce ?
Xfce 4.12 now support Titileless feature!! Enable it in window manager tweaks → accessibility.
Alternatively, you can try to use an external program like maximus (performance should be lower).